GoBright Lights of Calgary, Alberta is looking to onboard full-time, energetic, hardworking sales representatives to start as soon as possible. Sales experience isn’t required as full training will be provided. Every person selected for the position will be assigned an “expert” mentor responsible for ensuring the intern receives the best training the company and industry offer. Post-graduation positions and advancement opportunities will be available for those that qualify. We value strong self-starters who are willing to work hard to go above and beyond to reach their goals. As such, we are strong believers in promoting from within and believe that everyone has the capacity to grow as far as they like within the company, whether it’s making sales managers or eventually running their own office.
GoBright Lights is a start-up in Calgary, Alberta started in 2020 has been servicing Alberta in providing permanent decorative lighting solutions to both residential and commercial buildings. Our cause is to share our passion for lighting by understanding our customers’ needs, being experts in our field and having fun. With a focus on high quality, customer service, and an exceptional stakeholder experience, GoBright Lights operates within a framework of core values that emphasize the importance of client relationships, employee development, continuous improvement, and articulate leadership from all members of the team.
We invite you to visit our website www.GoBrightLights.com (https://gobrightlights.com/) and learn more about us!
As a Door to Door Sales Representative, you are at the heart of our business. Our customers require an affordable permanent Christmas and decorative lighting solutions, inquire every day. To maintain our high level of service in the lighting industry, your goal in this position is to successfully identify any customer account with quality, efficiency, and build great customer relationships. We need someone with a strong sales focus but who also enjoys the mix of getting your hands dirty with operational tasks. Your thorough knowledge and understanding of our products and services will let you make great recommendations to every customer, and build trust.
GoBright Lights provides competitive wages with the potential for bonuses and great job stability for the right candidates. We are a rapidly growing company with a high-quality product that is in demand.
Why Work With Us?
· Growth opportunities into Leadership and Management available and encouraged.
· Paid company travel, retreats, and team nights
· Opportunity to relocate
· Extensive training in the sales and customer service field
· Support from management for advancement
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Meeting with customers in person to provide product demonstrations and educate them on options and pricing
· Direct residential marketing (Door to door)
· Supporting operational functions to complete estimates and orders
· Creating a positive first impression for customers and providing a high-quality experience
· Assisting with team leaders and managers as needed
· Interacting with consumers to understand their needs and create solutions
· Selling targeted leads to new homeowners and increasing business volume through trade shows, account visits, and other opportunities
· Maintaining equipment and meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Communicating effectively with clients and promoting the organization’s products or services through persuasive copy.
· Manage all clients both current and prospective.
· Act in a conciliatory manner to help clients meet their needs through our products and services.
· Meet goals and strategic objectives within assigned accounts.
· Meet expectations for profitability.
· Prospect potential customers in all industries, building meaningful relationships to drive further referrals and direct to residential sales.
· Facilitate product selection and complete necessary paperwork.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Customer service/sales experience is an asset. Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
· An ambitious attitude to strive to reach and surpass targets.
· An extroverted communicator who feels at ease talking within a professional setting.
· Must be able to work full time hours, Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:30pm approximately
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to perform with consistent professionalism, confidence, and excellence. The environment is fast-paced, therefore the ability to prioritize with acute attention to detail is essential.
· Full training from top-performing managers and daily workshops.
· Paid business trips and events.
· Transparent career advancement plan, fully objective and based on performance.
· Base Wage with Commission based compensation and bonuses.
GoBright Lights is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees, volunteers and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person